The OfficeServ 7400 has been designed to deliver advanced voice, data and wireless communications in a single IP platform. The OfficeServ 7400 services businesses with a requirement of up to 480 users, compatible with analog, digital or SIP trunks this system can adapt to the changing communications environment. Designed specifically to fit into today’s modern data centric network environments, all connections are presented as standard RJ45 and the unit is 19 inch rack mountable, reducing installation time and making it easier for a system administrator to maintain and make changes. The OfficeServ 7400 has been designed with flexibility at its core, a single chassis provides 10 universal card slots which accept all available interface modules and expansion is provided by adding up to 2 more additional chassis as well as the capability to network up to 1000 sites. The Samsung policy of using an open architecture in its systems enables interface modules to be common across the whole range, providing investment protection for businesses and simplification for spares holdings. The OfficeServ 7000 series allows your system to grow with your business.
Choose the model from one of Samsung’s three platforms that’s scaled to meet your business needs and discover:
• Flexible architecture that easily upgrades as your business grows.
• Enterprise-class routing and switching – optimised for IP Telephony (VoIP) and VPN tunnelling with enhanced data networking throughout your enterprise.
• Powerful built-in security – with enterprise-class firewall and Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
• Simple setup and administration with a suite of PC-based management tools accessible from anywhere.
• Wireless technologies that support your on-the-move workforce while maximising convenience and productivity.
• Investment protection: migrate from one system to another with interconnecting cabinets, common circuit modules, telephone sets, and applications.
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications
Samsung Officeserv 7000 series system diagram Optimise your OfficeServ 7000 Series with a suite of Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications, including:
• OfficeServ Call – call control and database screen pops
• OfficeServ EasySet – keyset management and Switchboard management via a PC
• OfficeServ DataView – Real-time call centre status reporting
OfficeServ 7000 Series key benefits and features
• Improve cost efficiency
• Create on-the-go virtual offices
• Streamline and support business operations around the clock and around the world
• Easily manage calls and link to personal databases through screen POPs
• Quickly reconfigure personal phone options to adjust to individual user’s work schedules
• Choose from a broad range of digital and VoIP phones with large, easy-to-read displays.